This page explains how to start selling tickets (free or not) for your event.
Enabling ticket sales
Once your event is ready, you can activate ticket sales to let users attend the event. To get started:
- Go to your user dashboard.
- Select the Events tab and click on the event. For instructions to create your first event, click here.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Click on the Resume selling button.
To pause the ticket sales, click again on the Stop selling button.
Share the link to get tickets
To copy the link to purchase tickets for your event, click the Get Link button and then click the button with the clipboard icon. You can later share the link using e-mail or your social networks.
Receiving the payment from ticket sales
We transfer the funds collected from your ticket sales one week after the event has taken place, and for this we need that you introduce your wire transfer information:
- Log into the system.
- Click on your picture in the top right corner of the screen and select the menu option with your name.
- Select the Payment info tab.
- Fill out the form with your payment details (IBAN, VAT ID, Billing name and Billing address) and click the Save button.
Our accounting team will get in contact to transfer the funds (after subtracting our fee) to this IBAN account and send you our invoice via e-mail.
Ticket refunds using the platform are not possible after this transfer has completed.