This page explains how to integrate third-party applications using the Koliseo API.
Koliseo uses OAuth 2 to secure its API. To connect your application with the platform, you first need to create a set of credentials:
- Go to your user page.
- Select the Applications tab and click the Add Application button.
- Fill the form and click the Save button to create your application.
The application includes the following fields:
- Name: the name that you will use to identify this application.
- Type: set this drop-down to “web” for web applications, “mobile” for mobile apps.
- Description: Your application description.
- Thumbnail URL: A URL pointing to the logo of your application. Leave empty to use the default logo.
- Redirect URIs: A list of the allowed URLs for redirection after logging in, one per line. It typically includes the web page where your login link will be.
After creating the application, you can use the Client ID and Secret to configure your OAuth 2 application. See an example.